Northern Ireland remains a popular holiday destination, offering beautiful country scenery alongside urban city life. For those keen to visit Belfast; but also like the idea of a beach view then Helen’s Bay is the perfect spot.
Our self-catering apartments are just 15 minutes from the heart of Belfast offering you the best of both worlds. As you can see our apartments are fresh, light and modern and are designed to accommodate families and individuals alike. The comfortable functional interiors are complimented by the panoramic views across Belfast Lough.
Apartments / Facilities-
- The block comprises of 3 self-catering apartments.
- All have underfloor heating throughout.
- First floor comprises large open plan kitchen with living room, side door off kitchen to a deck area with table & chairs (gets evening sun).
- Lounge area has full width windows and doors opening onto a tiled balcony which has wonderful views over golf course and Beach.
- Off sitting room has a small study / computer room
- Utility Room
- Fully fitted kitchen with 6 ring range (gas) and oven, microwave, dishwaher and fridge freezer.
- Master bedroom double en-suite.
- Twin bedroom en-suite.
- TV and DVD in main room / wi-fi
- TV in both bedrooms
- All linen provided plus beach towels
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Overlooks Helen’s Bay Golf course and 1 minute from Beach
- Crawfordsburn Country Park 15 minute walk (Restaurant)
- Award winning Crawfordsburn Inn (5 minute drive)
- Train Station (5 minute walk)
- Please note:
- No pets allowed
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
April - September £700 per week
October - March £600 per week
or call +44 (0)7595466144
2 Fort Road